Thursday, March 8, 2007

Coming soon ...

I am currently finishing another baby quilt; this one for my nephew Evan. He is now four months old, and he'll probably have his driver's licence before I finish! I'm sorry Evan. I wasn't sure if I would be able to continue to make quilts after Elijah was born - taking care of a baby is a full time job! But I am glad that I convinced myself that I could do this one, even if it has taken a long, long time. PT and I are going to work really hard on my sewing space this weekend to make it useable. Since Elijah is mobile now, using the living room floor for my quilting projects just isn't working - leaving pins lying around is bad news! So I am hoping that next week I'll be sewing up a storm (safely, upstairs) and Evan's quilt will finally get to him. Of course, then I'll be starting on the next two ...

No comments: