Thursday, March 8, 2007

Piper's Quilt

Piper's quilt was finished in December, 2006, for my beautiful niece, Piper Louise. Piper's mom picked colors and other bedding for her nursery and I designed the quilt to match. Aren't the colors great? (I wish they showed up better in these pictures!) I love them - Lin, you did a wonderful job on Piper's room. It is beautiful.



My mom often helps a lot, but this one was truly a team project. Mom did all the hand sewing and embellishment in addition to helping with all the construction and quilting. Thanks Mom! I think it is wonderful that Elijah and Piper have special blankets that Nana made.


Piper's quilt is made of 8" blocks, embellished with hand stiching and ribbon, with a 2" binding. If you'd like to see a cute pic of Piper with her quilt, check out her blog.

No comments: